The Vienna Training Center is designed for musicians striving to achieve high quality production results using the VSL libraries and software. An understanding of the fundamental concepts of digital audio production (MIDI and Audio) is a prerequisite for this.
- Computer (PC/MAC)
- PC Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, with Windows 7 64-bit
- Mac Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, OS X 10.6 (latest update) or higher
- 12 GB RAM
- Internet connection
- MIDI keyboard (optional)
- A sequencer supporting any of the following formats: VST, AU, RTAS or AAX.
(All examples are presented in Cubase, but are universally applicable).
- Vienna Special Edition Vol. 1
- Vienna Suite
- Vienna Instruments PRO
- Vienna Ensemble PRO
- Vienna MIR PRO & RoomPack 1
- Vienna Special Edition Core Bundle (Special Edition Volumes 1–4)
- The demo licences for VE PRO, MIR PRO and RoomPacks are sufficient for course purposes.
- Original library and software documentation (to be found on the VSL website).
Additional learning material: